Hi there, after exploring flickr I found this phenomenal photo of the Charles Bridge in Prague. http://www.flickr.com/photos/73491156@N00/2204453255
I would love to go back to Prague, we only had a 1/2 day before our plane came home and we didn't get to see any of the city at night. What my family and I did explore was beautiful, but I want to go back and see more.
As for the technology part of the blog, that's a bit more self-centered. I'm interested in learning more about Classrooms for the Future, as our school should be receiving word about the grant soon. I've seen some demos of the technology with whiteboards, but would prefer to actually use the technology to see if some of the ideas that I have will work with the teachers that have been chosen to receive the classroom set ups. I would like to see our students using Flickr and Youtube to create true multimedia projects, items beyond powerpoint. I'm excited about CFF and a little nervous about it, but I'm sure we'll get rolling, once the bugs are worked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a Classrooms for the Future coach at South Western School District. Cool that you have a blog set up - a nice way to share what you learn and invite comments from students and community.
Fingers crossed for the grant to come through.
Post a Comment