Ok, so I'm still feeling my way when it comes to RSS Feeds and I'm hoping my next posting will have the feed panel next to it. I set up an account with Google's Reader, but I didn't find it to be all that user friendly, especially when it comes to adding new feeds. I really didn't care for their search of blogs either, but that is probably my "newbie" status when it comes to RSS.
I then set up a Bloglines account, and I have to say that I prefer this site. It's easy to use and the option to add a button to my Firefox browser makes it more likely to actually use the feeder. I'm still feeling my way around this site, but it seems very friendly. I'm still searching for library related info, but so far have added Unshelved and Sheldon Comics. Sheldon isn't always library related, but there are some fun spreads involving Lord of the Rings, Wikipedia, and currently, a library summer reading program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment